Simple and very tasty, this kid-friendly Basic Cauliflower Fritters recipe is a must-have for everyone. You will not be able to stop at one!
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
TOTAL TIME25 mins
- 5 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Place the cauliflower into the food processor and process until finely minced.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the vegetable oil. Mix everything well. (You should have a nice, paste-like mixture. If the mixture looks a little too soft and moist – add some more flour.)
- Using an ice-cream scoop as a measure, form small, ⅓ inch-thick patties. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference.
- Fry the patties on medium heat, in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve the fritters with sour cream or your favorite sauce.
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 11gFat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.04gSodium: 75mgPotassium: 758mgFiber: 8gSugar: 7gVitamin C: 159.2mgCalcium: 50mgIron: 2.9mg